Terms and Conditions of sale
- Carriage – Will be paid by Avocet Enterprises Ltd. on all orders of net value £400/£480 and over.
- Claims – Avocet Enterpises Ltd. must be notified of damage or incomplete consignments within 5 working days.
- Payment terms – Strictly 30 days from invoice days unless otherwise agreed.
- Retention of details – Avocet Enterprises Ltd. retain ownership of all goods supplied until full payment has been received.
- Delivery dates – Delivery dates are given in good faith. Avocet Enterprises Ltd cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable for losses arising due to failure to meet such delivery dates.
Reservation of title & passing of risk
- (A) The Seller shall retain title of the good until payment in full is received by the Seller of the Purchase price of the goods.
- (B) The Buyer shall not pledge, charge or otherwise encumber the goods until payment in full is received by the Seller of the Purchase price of the goods.
- (C) The Seller hereby reserves the right to dispose of the goods until payment in full is received by the Seller and the Purchase price of the goods in accordance with these Conditions of Sale
- (D) If payment in full of the purchase of the goods or any instalment thereof is overdue the Seller may (without prejudice to any of its other rights) enforce its rights as owner of the goods by recovering or reselling the goods by recovering or reselling the goods (or any part thereof) and for this purpose enter by its servants or agents upon the Buyer’s premises.
- (E) Until the Buyer received notice in writing from the Seller of its receipt in full of the Purchase price of the goods, the Buyer shall retain and store the goods to the other of the Seller, in such a way that they are identifiable as the property of the Seller and are separate from all other goods in the possessions of the Buyer
- (F) Payment in full of the Purchase price of the goods shall in any case become due immediately upon the commencement of any act or processing in which the Buyer’s solvency is involved.
- Notwithstanding the Sellers reservation of title to the goods, unless otherwise agreed between the Buyer and the Seller in writing, the risk in the goods shall pass to the Buyer on delivery to the Buyer or into custody on the Buyer’s behalf and the Buyer shall not thereafter be entitled to return the goods.